2. Eat better: A good diet can help your body better deal with the effects of stress.
3. Make family time: Try to eat at least one meal a day with your family (or with friends if you’re single).
4. Talk it out: Bottling up your frustrations, even the little ones, leads to stress.
5. Prioritize: Figure out what in your life actually needs attention and what doesn’t.
6. Accept interruptions gracefully: Leave enough wiggle room so you can adapt to changes in your day.
7. Pay attention to yourself: Notice when you feel stressed, and determine the cause.
8. Love: Build relationships. Share yourself. Feel human warmth.
9. Learn How to Relax and Center: Sit in a dark room and just focus on your breathing.