- Realize Brad didn’t just go to the gym one day – it took weeks, and months, to develop those muscles. Commit to the work, and you, too, can have a bulked up, muscular physique.
- Design a program based on your body’s muscle physiology. Because each person is different, each person’s program differs.
- To gain the most muscle size, lift 8-12 reps and do no more than 12 sets per muscle group. This is a case where more is not better.
- Your "Time Under Tension" should vary with each mesocycle. (A meso – or micro – cycle is your training program.)
- The total Time Under Tension should never be longer than 90 seconds. It is preferable to stay in the 60-second range for the largest increase in testosterone and growth hormone.
- For advanced lifters – depending on your training experience – you should incorporate eccentric training and cheat reps to develop more growth.
- Over-exercising will make the body get weaker, smaller, and become fatter. Remember, more is not always better. Less can result in better muscle gains.
- Proper form is essential.
- It’s important to utilize different stimuli to work the muscles, because if you perform the same action repeatedly, your body will adapt and you will no longer see results. You must adapt and change your program frequently to enable your body to continue to get increased results.
- The body must be balanced and symmetrical. It is recommended that you lift to build other parts of your body in addition to your chest. This will help you look better, and it will increase your overall strength, which will help develop your chest faster.
- Good posture is essential for muscle development because it allows the nerve impulses to work better, i.e., your muscles work longer and harder.
- Massage, acupuncture and other touch-healing modalities can help speed recovery time and eliminate toxins that might be slowing down the growth process for building muscle.
- Providing your body with the proper nutrients is a must for the body to grow and be lean.
- Cardio can help you stay lean, but if you do too much, it can destroy all those beautiful muscles you’ve developed. Perform only enough cardio to keep you in shape, and don’t overstrain – otherwise you are just running in circles and growing nowhere.
- Certain supplements can give you an edge to develop muscle more quickly as well as make your recovery faster, so you can work out harder and longer, i.e., develop bigger, stronger muscles.
Is your wife or girlfriend still swooning over Brad Pitt’s chiseled bod in Troy? You can have that same sculpted body — and it’s easier than you might think.
Brad built his muscles for his role as Achilles the old-fashioned way — by working out with a professional trainer. Wouldn’t you love to have Brad’s rippled physique? You can!! 480-628-1607
OK, obtaining a strong, muscular physique like Brad’s is going to take some work. He didn’t just go get some implants and call it a day. If you want a body that looks like the one Brad boasted in Troy, you must be willing to work out 3 times a week and perform one hour — max — of weight training and another 30 minutes of cardio per week, for a grand total of 41/2 hours of exercise a week.
Man, what a sacrifice! This is seriously all it takes, guaranteed, to have a strong, sculpted body, when you’re on the correct exercise program and when your eating is based on your biochemistry and metabolic type.
It’s that easy, though most people (hell, most trainers, for that matter) don’t know how to design a program of this caliber. But, I do. My name is Scott White and I’m a certified professional trainer and nutritionist located in Scottsdale. 480-628-1607
Just like a good mechanic can get under your hood and fix any problem with your car, if you train with me, I will do the same for your bod. Hell I can make you even more ripped than Brad, if you’re willing to put in the time and work for it.
You’ve always wanted to succeed. Well, now there are no excuses! I have the knowledge and you have the body. Stop saying you’ve tried everything, because if you haven’t tried training with me, you haven’t tried everything.
Let’s get started right away! Call now for your free consultation, and begin building the muscular physique that will have your lady swooning over you. 480-628-1607
If you want to bulk up your chest and get chiseled abs, I have a program for you. Stop wasting countless hours working out to achieve little or no results. Invest with the best and achieve obvious, lasting results.
Would you spend hours or weeks or years trying to fix your own car when you really know very little about auto repair? No — you’re way too smart for that. You’d figure out pretty quickly that you needed a professional, and you’d hire one. Well now is the time to hire a professional trainer to help you build a sleek, muscular body.
Get started today to build a physique like Achilles (or maybe Aphrodite — whichever you’d prefer, just let me know). The time to train is now. 480-628-1607.
Remember, the time will pass, regardless of whether you spend it getting the hard, muscular physique of your dreams or just sitting around wishing you could have a body like a mythical hero. The choice is up to you.