- 2 teaspoons coconut oil
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 2 carrots, peeled and diagonally sliced
- 1.5 free range organic pounds skinless, boneless chicken breast cut into strips
- 2 tablespoons coconut flour
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon fresh ginger (minced)
- 1/4 cup cashews
- 1/4 cup green OR red onions (minced)
- 3/4 cup fresh squeezed orange juice
Heat 1 teaspoon of the coconut oil in a wok or skillet in a high heat. Add carrots and celery and stir fry for 2-3 minutes. Add the remaining teaspoon of coconut oil, then add the chicken and stir fry for 5 more minutes.
In a small bowl, dissolve the coconut flour in the orange juice. Mix in the honey and ginger. Add a little fresh garlic if you would like, but that is completely optional. Add this sauce to the wok/skillet and cook over a medium heat until thickened.
Add in the cashews and onions during the final minute of cooking. Enjoy!