- 1 espresso cup of espresso
- 1 tablespoon pure cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- 500 g of organic beef (I used 3 large minute steaks)
1) Mix all the marinade ingredients in a large container and the throw the beef in there. Mush it about a bit with your hands to coat.
2) Stick in the fridge for a few hours. You could add some chili flakes in there, too.
3) I grilled these on my cast iron skillet. But they would have been really tasty on the BBQ