- 1.5 lbs organic free range ground chicken
- 1/4 cup canned pureed pumpkin
- 1 cup almond flour
- 2-3 tablespoons curry powder (I used A LOT so you don’t need to go crazy if curry isn’t your totes fav thing)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon granulated onion
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1-2 tablespoons your choice of fat
Add all ingredients together in a large bowl. Mix well to combine.
Heat up a decent sized skillet under medium-high heat and add a bit of fat to the pan to coat.
Use a large spoon to scoop up a ball of the pumpkiny meat and slightly shape with your hands. No need to be anal, you’ll be smashing them later anyways.
Add your dolloped spoonfuls of pumpkiny meat to the skillet to cook.
Once the bottom end of the dollop has seared on the bottom and a bit brown, use a spatula to flip it and smoosh it down a bit to make a flatter patty.
Cover and let cook for about 3 minutes.
Eat however you’d like. I ate with veggies. It was ridiculous delish.