Either you just started your weight loss journey or you are getting discouraged half way through, the key is to stay motivated!
1. Set reasonable goals and reward yourself when you reach them! Want to lose 10 lbs in a month to fit in that bikini…do it and buy it!
2. Keep a strong support group! Running partners are a great way to stay committed and keep you motivated
3. Schedule your exercises! This makes working out a priority and help develop a habit
4. Switch up your workouts! Sick of running on the treadmill? Take it outside and go hiking, biking, or swimming
5. Don’t give up on yourself! Nobody is perfect and sometimes you will slip up, but whats important is not giving up and throwing yourself right back into it. Remember why you wanted to start losing weight in the first place.
Scott is a fantastic trainer for lots of reasons, the most important being his infectious enthusiasm and support. He taught me that fitness isn't impossible, or even all that difficult - and the more results I see, the more encouraged I am to keep going. Scott is a genius at keeping the exercises different and interesting.