- 2 1/4 cups blanched almond flour
- 4 organic eggs
- 1 organic apple peeled and finely chopped
- 1 soft and ripe banana
- 1/3 cup blueberries
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/3 cup water
- 1/2 teaspoon aluminum free baking soda
- 1 teaspoon of vanilla extract
- 1 heaping tablespoon cinnamon
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Mash the banana with a fork at the bottom of a large mixing bowl.
Peel and finely chop the apple and add to the bowl.
Add all other ingredients and mix by hand.
Once incorporated the batter should become the consistency of cake batter.
Use some extra coconut oil and generously grease each hole in your muffin tin.
Fill the tins about 3/4 of the way full.
Bake for 15-17 minutes or until you can insert a toothpick into the middle of a muffin and it comes out clean.
Let cool a little and then pop them out of the muffin tin.