- 1.5-2 lbs organic free range chicken, throw in a mixture of boneless, skinless thighs AND breasts*
- 3/4 cup coconut milk
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 4-6 tablespoons curry powder (hell, throw in the whole jar!! kidding)
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1 cubes (i used yellow and red)
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 cup chicken broth
Grab out your crock pot!! Wooooo crock pot time!
Add in the coconut milk, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, curry powder, salt and pepper and whisk together.
Add in peppers and onions.
Next, add in chicken and pour broth over the chicken.
Mix all ingredients together to completely cover the chicken in the curry mixture.
Cover and cook at low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
Then eat it in a cute Tupperware bowl. Or plate….be that way.