- 2lbs TX Bar Organics Grass Fed Ground Beef
- 1lb ground chicken
- 1 yam (or a sweet potato if you call it that…because I do), diced
- 1/4 cup hot sauce (I love Frank’s but whatever you like)
- 1 tablespoon dried basil
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons Gold Label Virgin Coconut Oil
Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
Place your ground beef a bowl along with your herbs: basil, parsley, and orgeano as well as some salt and pepper.
Add the ground beef to a 9×13 glass baking dish and place in the oven to bake for 12-15 minutes.
While your ground beef bakes, place a large skillet over medium heat and add your coconut oil to the pan. Once the coconut oil becomes hot, add your diced yams.
Cover to help steam and cook for about 5 minutes or so.
When your yams begin to soften, add your ground chicken along with your garlic powder, onion powder, and salt and pepper.
Use a wooden spoon to break up the chicken, then cover to help cook through completely.
When the chicken is done cooking through, add your hot sauce and mix thoroughly.
When your ground beef is done cooking through, add your chicken and yam/sweet potato mixture on top of the beef. Then add a bit more hot sauce to top it all off.
Bake for about 5 minutes.
Then use a meatza cutter and serve!