- 4oz free range organic chicken breast, seasoned & sliced into strips.
- 1 slice of fatty ass marbled bacon.
- 1/2 bell pepper in strips.
- 4 tomato slices, in rounds then in half.
- 1/4 cup sliced red onion.
- 1/2 avocado
- 4 lettuce cups of choice.
- 1/2 tsp each: Chipotle seasoning, onion powder, roasted garlic powder, cumin, cinnamon & pepper.
Brown your bacon, remove from pan and chop it up, set aside while you sear your (seasoned) chicken breast in the bacon fat.
Assemble wraps however you like, I used leftover Grockamole for my avocado portion so I smeared it on the bottom of the lettuce cup to try and hold things in place, followed by tomato, red onion, chicken, then topped with bell pepper strips and crumbled bacon.