- 1.5-2 lbs chicken breasts (or whatever suits your fancy)
- 3/4 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 4-6 tablespoons curry powder
- 2 bell peppers, chopped into 1 cubes (i used yellow and red)
- 1 yellow onion, thinly sliced
- salt and pepper, to taste
- dash of red pepper flakes
Grab out your crock pot!! Wooooo crock pot time!
Add in the coconut milk, tomato paste, garlic, ginger, curry powder, salt and pepper, red pepper flakes, and whisk together.
Add in peppers and onions.
Next, add in chicken and pour broth over the chicken.
Mix all ingredients together to completely cover the chicken in the curry mixture.
Cover and cook at low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-5 hours.
Then eat it in a cute Tupperware bowl. Or plate….be that way.