- 4 large organic free range chicken breasts
- 2 large shallots, peeled and thinly sliced
- 5-7 medjool dates, pitted and diced
- 3 large sprigs of fresh rosemary
- 2-3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
Pull out a large glass baking dish and place chicken in it.
Top chicken off with your sliced shallots and dates.
Now pull the rosemary off one of the sprigs and toss over the chicken, then place the remaining 2 rosemary sprigs around the chicken.
Finish the chicken off by pouring over olive oil, balsamic vinegar, and apple cider vinegar and topping it off with salt and pepper.
Bake for 25-30 minutes or until chicken is cooked through. No pink please.