- 1-2lbs beef spare ribs
- 2 cups beef broth (you can also use chicken broth, vegetable broth, or just water)
- 7 oz. can of tomato paste
- 14 oz. can of diced green chiles
- 2/3 cups tomato sauce
- 1-2 bundles of broccolini
- 2-3 avocado oil (or olive oil works too!)
- 3 tablespoons garlic powder–1 tbsp for broccolini, and the rest for the ribs
- 3 tablespoons onion powder–1 tbsp for broccolini, and the rest for the ribs
- hint of paprika
- salt and pepper to taste
Handy dandy crock pot time!!! That means get it out.
Pour in your broth or water and spices (garlic powder, onion powder, and paprika) and mix together.
Add in your spare ribs to the crockpot.
Pour tomato sauce over ribs then top them off with tomato paste and green chiles. Add a bit of salt and pepper on top.
Cover and let cook on low for 6-8 hours. They will be ready when they are falling off the bone!
Once your spare ribs are ready to go, pull out a large skillet, heat avocado oil over medium heat and add your broccolini to cook up. Once you’ve mixed them around a bit in the avocado oil, add in your extra garlic and onion powder and saute those little critters up.
Serve broccolini along side your beef spare ribs. BOMB.