Eating clean and healthy protein is absolutely crucial if you want to prevent disease and premature aging, increase your daily energy and live longer. But unlike the unhealthy chicken you’ll find in grocery stores and restaurants, which you should restrict in your diet (as you will read below), this free-range certified organic chicken is one of the cleanest and healthiest sources of protein that you will find anywhere.
As many of you know, recommended foods that meet the highest of requirements in terms of their health value to you. Well, it has taken many months of research and evaluation to find and finally offer an organic chicken product that comes with absolute highest recommendation because it meets all of these qualifications for a perfect meat:
- USDA Certified organic, meaning 100% organically raised from “egg to plate”.
- No antibiotics ever used.
- No hormones ever used.
- No pesticides or herbicides ever used in the soil or the feed.
- No artificial ingredients whatsoever.
- Entirely free-ranged so these chickens are not “stressed;” meanwhile, mass-produced chickens are raised in severely cramped quarters which translate to not only reduced health value, but less taste.
- The juiciest, most delicious tasting chicken you’ve ever tried.
- An exceptional source of protein, as you can see in the chart below.
- Come from farms that promote sustainable farming and sound environmental practices.
The mass-produced chicken you find in grocery stores, are typically inhumanely raised in extremely cramped quarters where they can barely move. This creates stress in the chickens that can lead to disease and the need for antibiotics. Stressed growing conditions can also cause “stunted” meat devoid of taste and total health value, hence creating the need for chemicals to artificially moisten the meat.
Organic, free-range chickens, on the other hand, have plenty of room to roam and eat their entirely natural diets. Thriving in a stress-free environment, this makes all the difference in the world in terms of their health and taste value to you.
Another crucial reason this free-range organic chicken is an exceptional source of protein in your diet is because it is free of antibiotics. Over half of the antibiotics fed to mass-produced farm animals including chickens, are identical to the ones administered to humans. As has been well publicized in the media, overuse of such antibiotics can lead to strains of bacteria resistance to the antibiotic, opening doors wider to the potential for human disease.
The World Health Organization report, “WHO Global Strategy for Containment of Antimicrobial Resistance,” for more information on this. This report states that farmers’ use of antibiotics in livestock enables microbes to build up defenses against the drugs, leap up in the food chain and attack human immune systems, and they’re one of many major health organizations that call for an end to such antibiotics in poultry and livestock