- 2 andouille sausage, sliced
- 2 organic free range chicken breasts, cubed
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 yellow onion, diced
- 1 green bell pepper, diced
- 1 head cauliflower, riced
- 1 (6oz) can tomato paste
- 1 (14oz) can diced tomatoes, undrained
- 1 cup chicken broth
- 2 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon dried parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
First get everything ready. It’ll make your life simpler. Dice all your veggies then throw your cauliflower in the food processor with the shredding attachment to rice the cauliflower.
Now heat a large pot over medium-high heat with your olive oil. Add your garlic until it becomes fragrant then add your onion and green bell pepper to begin to cook down.
Once the onion in translucent, add your cauliflower, broth, chicken and sausage. Mix together. Cover and let cook for about 5 minutes.
Then add your tomatoes, tomato paste, and spices. Stir to incorporate.
Cover and let cook for another 5-8 minutes or until cauliflower is tender and meats are cooked through.
Let sit for around 5 minutes to cool.