- 1lb ground beef
- 1 medium carrot, minced
- 2 scallions, chopped
- 1/4 cup almond flour/meal
- 1 cup canned coconut milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut aminos
- 2 tablespoons curry powder
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground red pepper
- salt and pepper, to taste
- 1-2 tablespoons coconut oil
Add your ground beef, carrot, scallions, almond flour, sesame oil, ginger, red pepper, and salt and pepper to a bowl and mix together.
Make you meatballs sized to your preference.
Heat up a large skillet over medium heat, add your coconut oil then add your meatballs.
Cook for around 5-6 minutes then flip to cook on all sides.
When your meatballs are almost cooked through, around 3 minutes, add your coconut milk, coconut aminos on top of the meatballs
Turn the meatballs to coat with all the flavorings!
Cook for about 2-3 more minutes.
Then serve! Top with some extra carrots and scallions!