- 1-2 lbs organic beef rump roast
- 3-4 cups organic low sodium chicken broth
- 1-2 large onions, roughly chopped
- 5-6 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 container of mushrooms, sliced
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 1/2 cup full fat coconut milk, canned
Pull out that handy crock pot of yours!
Add in your broth, coconut milk, onions, garlic, mushrooms, and spice to your crock pot and mix together.
Make a little room in your crackpot around the mushroom mix and plop that cute little rump roast in the pot.
Turn on low for 6-8 hours or high for 4-6 hours.
Then you eat it!! Holy crap, THAT WAS EASY!!