- 1 can coconut milk
- 1 head of cauliflower, chopped in small florets
- 1 sweet potato, cubed
- 1/2 lb organic free range chicken, cubed (I used leftover shredded chicken. Genius)
- 3 cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons almond butter (I used walnut butter that I made because it was there, and delicious)
- 1 tablespoon curry powder
- 2 teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon coriander
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (unless you want more intense heat)
- 1/4 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon garam masala
- salt and pepper, to taste
Place large pot or pan over medium heat, add coconut oil and garlic to saute.
Once garlic is fragrant, add your coconut milk and spices. Let simmer for about 5 minutes.
While the spices are simmering, chop your veggies and chicken.
Place sweet potatoes and cauliflower in the coconut milk, cover, and let simmer for about 10 minutes.
Then add chicken and almond butter, cover again, and let simmer for another 6-8 minutes or until chicken is cooked through.
Stir occasionally. Add more coconut milk if desired.
Consume. BE CAREFUL. Someone I know, who I was cooking for, burnt their mouth extremely bad because they have no patience. And they are very child like. I was home alone last night….Enjoy!