- 2-3lbs organic beef back ribs
- 1 yellow onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup beef or chicken broth (or water!)
- 1 tablespoon coriander
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 2 teaspoons salt and pepper
- 1 teaspoon thyme
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon allspice
This is simple. I’m trusting you to not eff this up. If you do, you fail at life. Not even kidding.
Put ribs and chopped onions in crockpot.
Add broth or water.
Mix spices together and add directly to the crockpot, being sure to coat the ribs.
Put crockpot on low and cook for 6-8 hours.
Eat. Be careful pulling the ribs out of the crockpot, the meat comes off the bone pretty easily!