- 1/2 lb ground italian sausage
- 1/2 lb organic ground beef
- 1/2 medium yellow onion, finely diced
- 2 celery stalks, finely diced
- 1 carrot, finely diced
- 4 button mushrooms, finely diced
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup almond meal or almond flour
- 1 tablespoon dried sage
- 1 tsp dried thyme,
- 1/2 tablespoon garlic powder, Salt and pepper to taste
Preheat oven to 350 F.
Grease a 12-muffin tin with cooking spray or olive oil.
Add all ingredients to a bowl. Using your hands, mix everything together until well incorporated.
Scoop about 1/3 of a cup of the mixture into each tin. Should fill 12 tins.
Bake for 30 minutes or until muffins are cooked through.