- 5 free range organic Chicken Breasts
- 1.5 oz dried onions
- 1 large orange (peeled and sliced into rounds)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh, diced, garlic
- 1 tablespoon coconut flour
- 1 cup water
- 1 tablespoon diced fresh ginger
- 15 oz of pineapple chunks
Pour olive oil into frying pan and heat over a medium heat. Place chicken on the pan and let the chicken brown.
Turn chicken over, let cook a tiny bit. Then add pineapples, dried onions, and water. Cover, reduce heat to low, cover and let simmer for 25 min.
Add ginger, coconut flour, garlic, cover again and simmer 5 min more.
Garnish with fresh orange slices. Enjoy!