- 1 – 2 cups Leftover organic pork (roast or tenderloin)
- 3 – 4 cups vegetable broth (or beef)
- 2 cups collard greens, chopped
- 1/3 cup onion, diced
- 1 – 2 stalks celery, chopped (with leaves)
- 2 stalks bok choy (white part, chopped), reserve the tops
- asparagus (about 1 cup of broken pieces)
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- black pepper, to taste
- optional – summer savoury, to taste (just a little bit) (it’s an herb)
I usually don’t measure ingredients precisely, so these are guesstimates.
Heat a bit of olive oil in a pot. Add onion, celery and chopped collard greens.
Cook until onion is just softened and collards are wilted (<5 minutes). Add broth, garlic and spices. Heat to boiling.
Add pork. Reduce heat to med-low and simmer for about 10 minutes.
Add white part of bok choy. Cook another 5 minutes, then add chopped bok choy tops and asparagus.
Continue cooking until asparagus is ready (about 5 minutes). Enjoy !!