- 1 lb. Fresh Ground Pork Sausage (Mild)
- 4 Stalks Organic Celery, Chopped
- 1/4 c. Organic Onion, Chopped
- 1/2 Medium Organic Fuji Apple, Chopped
- 1 Recipe of Hazelnut Bread Cubes*
- 2 tsp. Poultry Seasoning
- 1 tsp. Celtic Sea Salt
- 4 Tbsp. Unsalted Organic Butter, Melted
- 2 Large Organic Eggs
- 1/3 c. Organic Chicken Broth
Brown pork sausage with celery and onion. Drain.
In mixing bowl, add bread cubes, sausage, apple, poultry seasoning and salt.
Whisk together eggs, butter and broth then pour over stuffing. Gently mix.
Bake stuffing in covered casserole dish at 350° F for 30 minutes.
Uncover and bake for an additional 10 minutes.