- 1 medium sized spaghetti squash
- 2 chicken sausages, diced
- 1/2 cup canned full fat coconut milk
- 1/2 cup tomato sauce
- 1 bundle of spinach, stems removed
- 1 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon dried leaf oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
Preheat your oven to 425 degrees.
Cut your spaghetti squash in half lengthwise and use a spoon to scrap out the excess seeds and threads.
Place cut side down on a baking sheet and cook for 20-25 minutes or until spaghetti squash “gives” when you poke at it.
Once your spaghetti squash is done cooking, take out of the oven to cool.
Heat up a large skillet under medium heat, add the coconut milk and tomato sauce and mix together. Let simmer for about 3-4 minutes.
Now add your diced chicken sausages and spices.
Let the chicken sausages simmer for a couple minutes, then add your spinach to the sauce and simmer for another 3-4 minutes or until chicken sausage is cooked through.
Then use a fork to thread your spaghetti squash and add directly to your chicken sausage sauce mixture.
Mix together then plate!