- 1 cup of coconut flour/meal
- 1 cup of walnut flour/meal (can use almond)
- 3 free-range eggs
- 4 teaspoons of honey
- 1 apple
- handful dried fruits (raisins, plums etc. – as you wish)
- handful of walnuts (and if you want other nuts)
- 1 teaspoon of baking soda, 1 teaspoon of butter or coconut oil
- 1 pineapple, 1 mandarin (optional, you can add any of your favourite fruits)
- a little love 🙂
Take a big apple (any variety) and cut it in half. Purée one half of apple in a blender or food processor until completely smooth and cut into little squares the other half.
.Cut 3 slices of pineapple and 1 mandarin (or any other fruits you’ve chosen).
Prepare dried fruit and nuts.
In a big bowl beat eggs and baking soda with an electric mixer on high speed for about 7-8 minutes or until mixture has thickened.
Combine apple mousse and about 4 teaspoons of honey with eggs and mix all together for a while.
Add walnut meal and coconut meal, blend until it’ll be well combined.
Dump dough into the middle of the cake-pan and spread out and onto the edges.
Mix chopped fruits and nuts and add them into the top.
Bake for about 40 minutes (do the toothpick test).
Serve with fresh fruits (big slice of pineapple for example).