In case that “diet” hasn’t worked…..
1. About 5 minutes before lunch or dinner, drink a glass of water or use a juicer to juice organic veggies or fruit allowing you to fill your stomach up so you don’t eat as much food.
2. When Choosing breads, biscuits and muffins go with organic whole grains such as spelt, buckwheat, barley and so on, use organic natural spreads free of chemicals and additives.
3. Replace soft drinks, fruit juice with water.
4. Always eat breakfast. A meat source such as steak, Chicken, fish, or eggs with some fruit or some Steal cut oatmeal to jump-start your metabolism, stabilize blood sugar and prevent overeating the wrong foods later.
5. Between meals, chewing gum may satisfy the sweet tooth at less than 10 calories Be mindful of dental health and don’t overdo! Use organic natural gums free of aspartame and other harmful chemicals.
6. When the need to really treat one’s self arises, opt for Organic Ice Cream, Cookies, or something sweet like a protein shake with some fresh or frozen fruit. However, just enough to satisfy the urge since they contain sugar! Though make it natural sugar,
7. Consider consuming coconut oil for breakfast or lunch to help stabilize your blood sugar and keep the fat off.
8. Avoid dairy and Cheeses to help keep the fat off.
9. Replace your snack foods with organic snacks, use raw almonds, cashews, pumpkin seeds though be careful because calories can add up fast.
10. Replace milk with raw milk or at least organic milk which will rid your body of un healthy hormones. Or Avoid milk all together and yes you can get plenty of calcium from leafy greens.
11. Don’t alter anything how mother nature intended you to consume it, so if they have to process food, package it or change it from how you would eat it in nature avoid it.
12. Remember Fruit should be your favorite dessert make fruit be something you crave and if necessary add small amounts of organic brownies, cake, pies, and tons of fresh organic fruit.
13. Remember to follow your bodies bio-chemistry what you are made to eat and what allows you to function the best; read your bodies metabolic typing diet.
14. When the urge for pizza arises, Make it buy organic pizza doe and add all any fresh organic toppings raw cheeses and enjoy.
15. Watch out for the salad bar, just because it is a Salad doesn’t necessary means you can eat as much as you want. Use Vinegar and oil dressing is a better choice than creamy Italian, ranch, and house dressings. Be careful with shredded cheese, potato salad, and sour cream as well.
16. Avoid all fried foods or if you do want to fry foods use Coconut oil so it can hold up to the high temperature of frying as opposed to vegetable oils that go rancid and can lead to more health problems and getting you fat.
17. Buy French Fries that can be baked instead of fried-but still blot well to remove excess grease! Or even better buy sweet potatoes and make them into French Fries.
18. Try to avoid processed food. Chemicals, additives and colors aren’t healthy, and this food is often high in calories. Eating an apple will fill a stomach and be better in the long run. Don’t forget at least one fruit or vegetable with every meal, preferably Organic from that part of the grocery store!
19. Occasional indulgences are allowable, but don’t feel a diet has been ruined and give up. Just be mindful during the upcoming days, remembering that the body is constantly burning calories and fuel.
20. Move as much and whenever possible, even if it’s using the stairs instead of the elevator, or walking instead of driving to meet the kids. Revisit a sport or activity once loved, or attempt an entirely new physical outlet. Check the library for free workout videos, hire a personal trainer or find a television exercise show, for private exercise. Play with the kids. Do what you enjoy!
Once pounds start coming off, and clothes start feeling big, these minor changes will no longer seem difficult. They will become the path to a healthier new life and body!